Our Client is an exciting technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. They are market leaders and as Customer Support Manager, you will collaborate with customers whilst providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of the products for maximum impact. You will be the eyes and ears of the company to provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization, to enable them to improve the experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
You will be responsible for a team delivering 24×7 support who are charged with delivering proactive and reactive support for customers to resolve issues, product bugs and services incidents. You will optimize and automate the support processes, to enable customers to self-serve.
- Track and report on core metrics and ensuring the SLA’s for customer support is met or exceeded
- Incorporate and adopt the use of data and automation as part of the support delivery processes and customer experience.
- Utilize internal and external knowledge to resolve customers’ issues.
- Plan and roster team to provide 24×7 customer support.
- Work with services, engineering, and product management to manage critical situations and incidents proactively and reactive.
- Collaborate with supportability to provide product feedback and carry the voice of customers and partners.
- Act as On-Call Support leader or escalation contact in rotation during evening and weekend hours
- Previous experience working in an enterprise software product organization
- Possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills along with great ability to communicate and motivate
- 3+ years of experience as part of a support or operation delivery organization.
- 1+ year team management experience with a strong ability to supervise delivery activities, implementations, and change.
- 1+ year in cloud and/or SaaS industry including the use of data and tools (automation) to enable customer success and operational scenarios
- 1+ year of internal or external customer facing roles
- Degree in a technical discipline