A multi-channel analytics & engagement platform provider specializing in market intelligence and lead generation. They operate across multiple platforms with an international customer base across Ireland, UK, Europe, and the USA.
- Lead a team of sales executives based in Ireland, UK, Eastern Europe, and the USA in achieving their individual and team quota
- Working with the CEO to define and drive the overall sales strategy for the region
- Negotiate and assist in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Ownership of, reporting and managing order forecasts and strategic sales activity.
- Manage daily and weekly sales activities with the team to include pipeline review and development, order forecasts and deal closure to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Work closely with the extended team of pre-sales, professional services, legal and customer success along with influencing the technology road-map for our client
- Recruitment and selection of the sales managers/executives in the territory
- This is a hands-on quota carrying sales role.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Management experience (at least 2 in International Sales)
- Proven track record of growing successful sales team
- Experience in SaaS / Cloud technical sales environment