Would you be interested in working for a dynamic and ambitious company who since 2014 has developed advanced online assessment software enabling the creation, delivery, and marking of computer-based examinations with the option of remote invigilation to global clients?
Due to their rapid growth driven by a passion for innovative solutions that help their customers succeed they are seeking a project manager with excellent business analyst skills to work with their customers and in-house teams to implement, document and deliver quality solutions. This role would suit someone with a strong project management background and experience in the management of business requirements.
- Overall management of customer implementation projects.
- Provide detailed project plans for customers and internal teams, ensure delivery on time and to budget
- Analyze and document customer requirements.
- Lead process mapping workshops and map user journeys.
- Write user stories for Agile scrum teams.
- Represent the customer during user acceptance tests.
- Provide consultancy and other services to our customers as needed.
- Have a project management qualification and experience running projects using formal project methodologies and software development lifecycles including Agile.
- Experience in facilitating workshops, working with large scale enterprise systems, mapping user journeys, documenting requirements and executing user acceptance testing.
- Have the curiosity and desire to become a product expert with the skills to communicate and share this knowledge with others.
- Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to work and be able to quickly build a rapport with team members and customers alike.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize competing challenges.
- Solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Have fluent English, additional languages beneficial.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a PM