Can you visualize yourself working for a company based in Clonskeagh, Dublin 4 – whose aim is to become a global supplier of assessment solutions and whose innovative and open culture enables you to understand your value and importance to the company?
Would you be interested in working for a dynamic and ambitious company who since 2014 has developed advanced online assessment software enabling the creation, delivery, and marking of computer-based examinations with the option of remote invigilation to global clients?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with server-side development (not including internships);
- Ideally 5 years of experience with Node.JS, however, must have at least 3+ years
- Some experience with any modern web framework (Vue, Reach, Angular, Backbone, etc.) is a nice to have but not mandatory;
- Good analytical skills, excellent attention to detail
- Experience with databases
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Agile and Scrum skills
- Architecture knowledge